We make the process of renting from us very simple!
- On the day of your event we will arrive at your event location at the reserved time determined for the reservation. (We try to arrive about 1 hour or more prior to an event depending on the size of the event.)(We may need to come much earlier if the schedule is full and also depends on the location however, you will be notified if this occurs.)
- We will view the area where you would like everything setup to determine any safety issues and outlet locations.
- We will review the contract and require a signature, collect payment, and determine the pickup time.
- We will setup all of the equipment and secure everything in place.
- Next we will review some of the safety rules again and inspect the equipment.
- After your event is over we will come back and inspect the equipment. (It is the responsibility of the renter to have the inflatbles and other rental equipment cleaned and dried as much as possible. We do clean everything on a weekly basis but there may be cleaning fees charged when excessively dirty or for any damage we find during our in-house inspection.)
- We will take down and remove all of the equipment.
Delivery and Setup Fees
Anyone in the Orange City and Alton will receive free delivery and setup. All other rentals will pay $1.00 per loaded mile. This will be calculated per mile from our Alton location. Fees are calulated per job and could vary slightly. The price given during the follow-up after the reservation will include the delivery, setup, and take down of all items.