Are you planning the next event? We have included some helpful tips that will apply to a small backyard party all the way up to large city events.
We are always ready to assist you with you plans. If you have any questions feel free to call 712.395.1100 or email email@example.com
- First thing to do is choose the location. Look at the measurements of the rental items and decide how it will best fit on the property and how your guests will have access.
- The location can be indoors or outdoors.
- Access to your location is important for us when we setup the equipment. Indoor locations may require a double door access with no center post. The same neesds to be considered for fenced in outdoor locations. The minimum width will be 36" for access.
- Distance for us to complete the setup will be important. For larger events we me need to pull the trailer on the property or near the spot for setup. Most residential properties we may not need to drive on the property.
- Inflatables cannot be setup on a rock or sand surface. We do prefer open flat grass areas but most items can be installed on clean concrete if needed.
- If your location is on public or rented property, such as a park, school, or event center, you will need to have permission from the owner of the property.
- Items cannot be near any open flame or extreme heat areas that may melt and damage the vinyl
- The location will need to be within the requirements for electricity and water in the next sections
- We prefer the power source to be under 50' away from the rental item. But can be up to 100' MAX in some situations. We will need to know in advance if it is over 50' away.
- Each blower will run around 10 amps on a standard outlet. If the outlet has a 20 amp breaker we can run two blowers on that outlet.
- Some of the larger inflatables do use 2 blowers
- Some houses have many outlets on one breaker. This will neeed to be considered when plugging in a blower on the same breaker as kitchen appliances or other large electrical items.
- You can use generators however we do not supply them. These generators will need to use the same calculations as regular outlets. Each blower is 10 amps (1200 Watts). If the generator is 5000 watts and only has one 20 amp outlet it will not be suitable for more then 2 blowers. Generators must also be grounded.
- Some of our rentals require water such as the water slides, pools, dunk tank, etc. The location of the water source will be important in relation to the setup area.
- You will be reuired to supply water hoses to the rental items from the water source. It will only require a standard garden hose. You may run the hoses as long as you need to reach the item.
- The dunk tank is 500 gallons and may take awhile to fill with standard garden hose. Smaller hoses with lower pressure can take over an hour to fill. Some events plan with their local fire department to have them use a fire truck to fill which will take only 5-10 minutes to fill.
- All inflatables and games will need to have adult supervision at all times. One adult per inflatable.
- We do offer staffing services for events.
- All of the rules will be explained at the time of delivery and some can also be found on the inflatables and in the contract.
- Supervisors will be in charge of the childrens safety and be sure they follow the rules.
- We will coordinate the ideal time for setup. Setup times vary from 20-45 minutes for smaller events up to 1 1/2 hours for large events.
- On the day of the event we will need to meet the person who will be signing the liability waiver and rental contract. We will collect the payment and immediately begin our setup.
- Once setup is complete we will meet again and with anyone the contract signer designates to supervise. We will go over the rules and requirements again and answer any questions.
- Once the event is over ask the children to exit the inflatable.
- You will need to check the equipment for any belongings and make sure everything is clean.
- Once everyone has cleared out, cleaned, and dried we suggeset you unplug the power source and let the inflatbale deflate. This is important if the unit will be left unsupervised.
- We will arrive and take care of the pick up. Usually in the same time frame as the setup. 20 minutes to 1.5 hours depending on the size of the event and our staff onsite.